Keith is De-RISK Managing Director, with over 30 years’ experience in the consultancy world, including 11 years where he headed the global risk management practice in one of the world’s leading high-value management consultancies, AT Kearney (Kearney). He has worked with strategic partners worldwide on many complex programmes including major infrastructure projects.
Keith has spent much of his career involved in large change programmes; many with leading-edge technology. The first 11 years of his career were spent in senior project and programme management roles and he has since specialised in Enterprise Risk Management where today he is globally recognised as a leading innovator and implementer.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Large-scale programme risk assessment and management
- Quantitative risk assessments
- Strategic risk management
- Post Merger Integration
- Key Performance Indicators and operational metrics
- Organisational psychology and executive coaching